Graphic Design: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
This course is a series of tutorials aiming to solve the “real world” problems graphic designers face in their day-to-day client requests. All the tutorials on this course offer practical demonstrations of how to use the Photoshop and Illustrator software in your design business.
Although the tutorials are practical examples of work a graphic designer does, they are also fun, impressive examples of what you can achieve with this powerful software.
- Increasing contrast to a product image to make it look better
- Improving images in Photoshop generally
- How to make pop art in Photoshop
- How to remove backgrounds and cut around images in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D e-book cover and image in Photoshop
- Creating a favicon for a website in Photoshop
- Creating and saving web graphics in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creating a “quality stamp” in Illustrator
- Creating a custom logo font in rounded corners in Illustrator
- How to make PowerPoint and Excel charts look great in Illustrator
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 20 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Improving landscape photography
- Improving product shots
- Cutting out images
- Creating web graphics
- Creating logos
- Improving diagrams and charts